Your kids will love creating beautiful unicorn arts and crafts with these free printable unicorn templates and unicorn silhouettes!
My daughter is all about unicorns and rainbows right now. She loves reading about the beautiful mythical creatures that possess magical powers in their horns.
We love doing crafts after reading a good book. After reading How to Catch a Unicorn and Never Let a Unicorn Scribble!, we jumped into a letter U craft and created a unicorn out of the shape of the letter U. Of course, my daughter asked for more unicorn crafts after that because she just can’t get enough!
If you have a unicorn-loving kid like mine, I am sure you are looking for unicorn-inspired arts and crafts. I created 13 free printable unicorn templates that are perfect for any DIY projects. You can use them to make birthday party decorations, goody bags, invitations, homemade cards, coloring pages, or simply as stencils for tracing.
Below is a list of the free unicorn outlines that will keep your kids happy and busy!
13 Free Printable Unicorn Templates
Here are preview images of the unicorn templates you’ll find in the free PDF file. There are templates of unicorns without wings, unicorns with wings, and cute unicorns all in different poses. I also included unicorn head and horn outlines.
To download all 13 unicorn templates, scroll down to the bottom of the post for further instructions.
Rearing Unicorn Template
Simple Rearing Unicorn Silhouette
Standing Unicorn Outline
Bowing Unicorn Template
Unicorn Head Template
Rearing Unicorn with Wings Outline
Front-Facing Unicorn Stencil Printable
Standing Unicorn with Wings Cutout Template
Flying Unicorn with Wings Template
Cute Unicorn Outline
Simple Running Unicorn Outline
Cute Rearing Unicorn Template
Unicorn Horn Template
Unicorn Art and Craft Projects
Here are some magical art and craft projects you can do with your kids using these unicorn templates:
- Any of the unicorn outlines can be used for string art crafts. Simply place the unicorn template on a piece of cardboard or wood, place pins or nails along the outline, and then use a long piece of string to connect all the pins or nails together!
- Make unicorn suncatchers with contact paper and tissue paper.
- Place the unicorn template on two pieces of felt and cut along the outline. I recommend using the unicorn head template for this since it would be hard to cut the small details on the other templates. Then use a needle and thread to sew the borders together for a simple sewing project for kids.
- Decorate the unicorn stencils with glitter paint and post them up as wall art.
- Place any of the unicorn templates on a piece of paper and splatter paint around the outline. Then remove the template to reveal a beautiful piece of negative space art.
- Print out the unicorn horn template and use it as a coloring page at unicorn-themed birthday parties!
- Use the unicorn templates as stencils to make felt unicorn banners or tote bags.
If your kids love unicorns, make sure you check out these pretty printable unicorn bookmarks!
How to Download the Free Printable Unicorn Outlines
To download your copy of the unicorn templates, fill out the form below with your information. The printable PDF will be delivered right to your inbox.
Note that these unicorn printables are for non-commercial personal and classroom use only. Please refer your friends and coworkers to this post if they want to grab their own copy!