Whether it’s her birthday, Christmas, Valentines, or your anniversary, here are 35 best gifts for a pregnant woman that she actually wants.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Between gender reveal parties and baby showers, expecting moms are well-prepared with adorable outfits, diapers, and other essentials for the new baby.
But who is doing the hard work here? The mama-to-be!
Too often, we forget the heroine of this 9-month long journey and focus only on the baby. After enduring morning sickness, back pain, and swollen ankles, our courageous pregnant mamas deserve to be pampered!
Here is a list of 35 thoughtful pregnancy gift ideas that will celebrate our expecting mamas for everything they have gone through. These great gifts will make the rest of their pregnancy more comfortable and ease them into their new life with a baby.
35 Best Pregnancy Gifts for Mamas-to-Be
1. Pregnancy PillowHelp the pregnant mama sleep again (well, at least in between the multiple trips to the bathroom) with a pregnancy body pillow that supports the back, hips, knees, and head.
2. Pregnancy Pillow WedgeA pregnancy pillow is BIG, so not every pregnant mama can fit it in her bed (maybe kick the hubby to the floor?). If the size of the bed is an issue, the mama-to-be will appreciate this pregnancy pillow wedge to help her relax and sleep.
3. Earth Mama Natural Pregnancy Skin Care SetHaving an itchy belly that feels like it’s splitting apart (hello stretch marks) is the worst! Keep the expecting mom’s growing belly and body moisturized with this set of all-natural skincare products.
4. Organic Pregnancy Bath SaltA lovely salt bath might be precisely what the mama-to-be needs to get relief from morning sickness, insomnia, and aches and pains.
5. Maternity BeltHaving a belly the size and weight of a bowling ball can do a number on your back. This breathable maternity belt will help support the belly and relieve spinal tension. Whew!
7. Compression SocksOne of the many joys of pregnancy is swollen ankles and varicose veins. Pregnant mamas will be thanking you for these compression socks that help with circulation and reduce pain and swelling in their feet and legs.
8. Funny Pregnancy T-ShirtExpecting mothers can show off their baby bump in cute and exciting ways with these funny pregnancy t-shirts. My favorites include the ones that say, “You’re kicking me smalls” and the ones with a baby peeking out.
9. Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water BottleIt’s important to keep hydrated during pregnancy, especially since all the hormonal changes will make a pregnant mama hotter and sweatier. She will appreciate having a large double-walled insulated water bottle that will keep her water ice-cold for up to 24 hours.
10. Cozy Memory Foam Slippers
At one point during pregnancy, mamas can no longer see past their bellies to tie their shoes. These ultra-comfortable anti-skid slippers are easy to put on, keep her feet warm, and are perfect for wearing indoors or outdoors.
11. Sea-Band WristbandA pregnant mama will appreciate any relief from morning sickness. This acupressure wristband will help her feel better naturally from nausea.
12. Labor/Delivery Non-Skid Push Socks
These adorable socks with cute phrases on the bottom are the perfect “push presents” for expecting mamas. She will be keeping her feet warm in these socks and delivering the baby in style! Just remind her to throw them in her hospital bag, so she doesn’t forget when the contractions start.
Gifts for Book Lovers and Diary Keepers
14. The Big Fat Activity Book for Pregnant PeopleEvery pregnant mama needs this hilarious activity book in her life. She will be laughing through the three trimesters with witty and funny activities like word finds, quizzes, and coloring pages.
15. Preggatinis: Mixology for the Mom-To-BeShe can get all the yummy taste of a cocktail without the harmful effect of alcohol with this Preggatinis drink mix book.
16. Letters to My BabyYou never know what the future holds, and kids one day will treasure these personal, hand-written letters from their parents. These letters will serve as a paper time capsule that captures the precious baby years for a lifetime.
17. 50 Things to Do Before You DeliverExpecting mamas have enough to worry about between preparing the nursery and getting baby essentials. This humorous book is full of great advice with 50 things to plan, do, or think about before the little one is here.
18. The First-Time Mom’s Pregnancy JournalNine months will go by fast, and before she knows it, the mama-to-be will be too busy taking care of a baby to remember what it was like being pregnant. With this trimester-by-trimester journal, she will be able to write down every meaningful milestone and memory of her pregnancy.
19. What to Expect When You’re ExpectingCan’t go wrong with America’s pregnancy bible.
Gifts of Nourishment
20. Home-Cooked MealsThe last few weeks of pregnancy can be brutal, and the first few weeks after delivery is no better. Help the expecting mom by setting up a meal train and bring delicious home-cooked meals over to feed her and her family.
21. Sun BasketIf cooking is not your thing, you can give the expecting mama in your life the gift of clean eating with Sun Basket. She will receive weekly deliveries full of fresh, pre-measured ingredients (including organic produce!) that she can cook up using easy, delicious recipes that come with the basket. You can get $35 off your first order here.
22. Caffeine Free CoffeeIf the expecting mama lives off coffee before pregnancy, it may be difficult for her to go through 9 months without it. Kaffree Roma is a caffeine-free alternative to regular coffee, made from only barley, chicory, and rye. Not only is it healthy, but in my opinion, it’s even more delicious than coffee. I still drink it now!
23. Healthy Snack Care PackageSatiate the pregnant mama’s craving and hunger with a box full of healthy snacks.
24. Lactation Cookies MixThe first few weeks after giving birth is all about ensuring the baby is getting enough breast milk. Give the expecting mama a peace of mind with this yummy lactation cookies mix she can whip up in case her supply is low.
Memory Keepsakes Gifts
25. Sonogram Pregnancy Keepsake FrameExpecting moms can document all three trimesters of her pregnancy with this beautiful, white wooden picture frame with three inserts for sonogram photos. Once the frame is stilled up, it’s the perfect decoration for the baby’s nursery.
26. Pregnancy Belly Cast KitHelp the mama-to-be capture the memory of having her precious baby in her belly forever with the pregnancy belly cast kit.
27. Baby Keepsake Box
From the newborn’s first blankie to the first locks of hair, this baby keepsake box makes the ideal gift for new parents to capture all their precious memories.
28. Pregnancy StickersThe expecting mama can capture her belly bump growth throughout her pregnancy with these cute pregnancy stickers.
29. Maternity PhotoshootThe months might seem long, but once they are gone, they are gone forever. Help the pregnant mama celebrate her pregnancy and capture the precious memories of her baby in her belly with a maternity photoshoot.
Gifts for the Home
30. House CleaningDo you know how often a new mom needs to wake up at night to feed the baby? Every 2 hours. Hence, she is not getting much sleep. Tell your pregnant mama to rest up before the baby arrives, and don’t worry about cleaning the house! Hire a professional to come and deep clean the entire place so she can take a nap.
31. Robot Vacuum and MopGive your pregnant mama the gift of never needing to clean the floor again with a robotic vacuum and mop.
32. Home Services
Not all husbands are handy around the house, and pregnant mamas shouldn’t be hauling heavy things around or climbing ladders to hang something on the wall.
Amazon home services offer the following that will help her set up the nursery: