Thank you for wanting to guest post on Mombrite!
We would love guest posts on the following topics:
- Baby Care Tips
- Kids activities
- Motherhood advice
- Mom hacks
- Traveling with children
Benefits of guest posting on Mombrite:
- Get traffic back to your site and grow your email list.
- Have a do-follow link to your blog (great for SEO!)
- If you contribute more than 2 guest posts, you will be featured on the Authors page.
- Exposure to a new audience for your blog.
- Additional traffic to your blog as I post your guest post on my social media channels.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- The guest post must be unique, which means it has never been published on other websites.
- The post should be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Only include photos and images you have the rights to share.
- Do not make the post promotional (about your blog, product, service, etc.)
- No affiliate links or irrelevant links.
- Do not publish the guest post anywhere else after it goes live on Mombrite.
- Please proofread and make the necessary edits prior to submission.
- Be SEO complaint using keywords and long tail keywords.
- We reserve the right to add additional information on your post if we find it necessary for our reader’s experience.
- We reserve the right to make edits for SEO purposes.
Email me at email@example.com with your post ideas. Please include the following:
- A brief summary of your pitch.
- A potential headline.
- A short author’s bio.
I check my inbox regularly and will consider all submissions. Note that not all blog post ideas will be accepted.
I look forward to working with you!