I survived the terrible two’s. I don’t know how, but I did. Somehow, the year passed right before my eyes and my crazy, wild toddler turned 3 today.
Wishing a happy birthday to…
- My energetic son who does not stop moving and makes sure that mommy gets her cardio workout every day by chasing after him.
- My observant son who likes to stand on the sidelines and scrutinize everything before participating in an event.
- My hilarious son who makes mommy laugh when he dances because he is loving his food or when he says “oh man” when things don’t go his way.
- My train-obsessed son who loves everything about trains so much that mommy and daddy end up taking him on a train ride almost every weekend.
- My daddy-obsessed son who wants daddy for everything because daddy does crazy, exciting things that mommy is either too tired or too scared to do.
- My fearless son who insists on giving mommy heart attacks multiple times a day by jumping from the stairs or from the piano bench.
- My poker face son who does not ever smile in funny situations but mommy knows that he is screaming with joy on the inside.
- My adventurous son who wants to try everything and who mommy can totally foresee sky-diving or cliff-jumping when he gets older.
- My strong-willed son who tests mommy’s patience every day but mommy secretly admires for always fighting for what he wants.
- My independent son who insists on doing everything himself because he believes that he can do anything in the world.
- My caring son who runs to get his little sister a toy to make her smile when she is being sad.
- My creative son who loves to think of different ways to play with a toy besides the way it is supposed to be played with because life is too boring otherwise.
- My curious son who wants to learn about everything he sees and make mommy think hard when he asks for explanations on things mommy has no clue about.
- My handsome son who has eyelashes that are so long that they look fake and huge, round doll eyes that make all women swoon.
Happy 3rd birthday Alex!